Social Media Marketing
Are you interested in Social Media Marketing because…
- People are talking about your brand online and you want to be a part of the conversation?
- 25% of search results for the Top 20 largest brands are links to user-generated content?
- You want to increase your Search Engine Ranking so your customers find you?
- Only 14% of people trust traditional advertising?
- 94% of people trust a friend?
- 34% of bloggers post opinions about products and brands?
- You want to establish yourself as an expert, who 85% of people trust?
- Great customer service is expected through all communication channels?
These are all valid reasons to engage with social media as part of your marketing and communications strategy. Learn more about the importance of social media marketing in the Becker Marketing & PR blog.
Become a Social Media Star...
Becker Marketing & PR can help you utilize current social media marketing tactics that increase website traffic, maximize exposure for your business online, attract targeted customers, influence search engine spiders with quality content and so much more. You decide if you simply want to pick our brains during a productive consulting session or if we should plan, implement and manage your social media marketing campaign from start to finish. There’s a lot more to social media than meets the eye. We help clients grasp the vast array of opportunities in the world of social media and focus on the best opportunities to build results-driven campaigns.
Check out our Super Social Case Studies:
- Silicon Valley Tech Start-up Connects with Military Community
- Midwest Agricultural Organization Bridges Consumer - Producer Gap via Blogging
- Direct Marketing Agricultural Operation Expands Customer Base
- State Agricultural Organization Connects with Millennial Moms via Social Media
- Veteran Owned Retail Brand Expands Product Line via Crowdfunding
- Firearms Retailer Receives Regional Recognition
- Seasonal Ecommerce Store Boosts Sales with Social Media
- Chamber of Commerce Grows Membership via Social Media, Blogs, and Digital Communications